Field Service Forum 2018 is an epic journey from Servitization via Digitalization straight to Customer-Centric Leadership
At the Field Service Forum 2017, we explored the benefit of building an agile service organization with a focus on the must-implement technological transformation (IoT, Digitalization, VR, Big Data), a spotlight on the must-use business models resulting from blended physical and cyber ecosystems, and highlights on the must-deploy emerging tech and innovative trends.
At the Field Service Forum 2018 revisits age-old business edicts:
• Customer first, digital second, fleet third! followed by the usual conventions:
– Listen to the voice of the customer
– Offer pervasive customer service
• Create an unyielding customer-centric culture
• Enter the age of brand experience & brand-centric service communities
The theme of Field Service Forum 2018 is The Future of Customer Engagement
• What will your customer expect next and how does it redefine your service approach?
• What are the real-life incentives that help transform your customer into a brand advocate?
• How best to extend customer assets lifecycle with service operations?
• What combination of physical operations and cyber-based ecosystems will multiply the output of MYA and exceed customer desired outcome?
Listen to the Customer Voice
Service organization need to understand customer trends that helps empower service reliability and performance across platforms. Service organizations must build an immersive strategy that clears out the intricacies of customer expectations.
Ubiquitous (Pervasive) Service to Customers
Technological innovations test service organizations ingenuity and relevance. Disruption management allows service directors to scale expectations and provide a ubiquitous response to client’s needs.
Unyielding Customer-Centric Culture
Transforming field operators into soft-skilled trained brand ambassadors is not enough. The next steps includes upskilling teams with digital competencies, and create a customer-centric culture across the board. In the race for service leadership and market domination, companies now strive to transform their installed-base into brand advocates by committing to the highest levels of service excellence.
Customer First, Digital Second, Fleet Third
Prototyping innovative solutions to engage clients and benefit from value-added technologies is the way ahead. Artificial intelligence with machine learning, robotics processes and big data opens a flood of options to engage, commit and retain customers. IoT helps maximized customer outreach with hyper-personalized data mining solutions that enable targeted customer response with mission critical predictive maintenance, optimized time management and strategic deployment of multi-skilled fleets.
The Age of Brand Experience & Brand-Centric Service Communities
At Field Service Forum Europe 2018, attendees learn how to tell their companies story through their customers’ journey.
Field Service Forum Europe 2018 transforms field service providers into brand experience providers.
Editorial Director, Copperberg
+46 7 62 38 68 26