Field Service Forum will take place at Novotel Amsterdam City Hotel
Field Service Forum will take place at Novotel Amsterdam City Hotel.
CONFERENCE VENUE ADDRESS
Novotel Amsterdam City
1083 AD, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tel : +31 (0)20 54 111 23
NOVOTEL AMSTERDAM CITY HOTEL DESCRIPTION
Novotel Amsterdam City is a 4-star family hotel in the heart of Amsterdam’s business district, near the RAI Congress Center. Amsterdam RAI station is within walking distance. From there you can easily reach Amsterdam’s city centre and Schiphol Airport in just 15 minutes. The hotel is ideal for a city trip with the family or business meetings.
Parking at Novotel Amsterdam City:
• The Hotel has 122 parking spaces, which are at your disposal upon availability.
• Price: 4,50€ per hour | 22€ per day
Closest Train/Metro Station to Novotel Amsterdam City:
• Amsterdam RAI station (approx. 5-minute walk to the Hotel).
ACCOMMODATION VENUE LEONARDO ROYAL HOTEL AMSTERDAM
(only accommodation, not conference)
The week when Field Service Forum is taking place, is a busy week in Amsterdam, especially near the RAI area where our conference hotel is located. This means that prices for accommodation near the RAI area might be high and availability quite reduced.
For this reason, we have selected for the accommodation a hotel that is at a very short commuting distance from the conference venue.
Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam is a modern, newly built hotel that will be open to the public from April 2019. Easy to access by public transport, the Hotel is just one train station away from the Conference venue, and less than 10 minutes’ drive by car or taxi.
LEONARDO ROYAL HOTEL AMSTERDAM ADDRESS:
Paul van Vlissingenstraat 24,
1096 BK Amsterdam,
HOW TO BOOK ACCOMMODATION AT LEONARDO ROYAL HOTEL AMSTERDAM
You can use this LINK to book your accommodation:
• Booking Code: COORBB
• Price: 149€ per night. Single Comfort Room.
• Included in the price: Breakfast, WiFi and VAT.
• Not included in the price: 7% City Tax.
• Double use: supplement of 20€ per person, per night.
• This special rate is available for the nights of the 3rd, 4th and 5th of June.
If you require to add different dates to your accommodation, please, contact the Hotel on the following email:firstname.lastname@example.org or the phone number: +31 20 250 025 (specify your request is for Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam).
• Based on availability, this rate is valid until 4 weeks before the conference. After this date, please, check with the Hotel availability and rate options.
• Check-in: 15:00 hours. Check-out: 12:00 hours. Requests for early check-in will be subject to the hotel availability and will not be guaranteed. Requests for late departure are also subject to hotel availability on check-out and surcharges will apply depending on the late check-out time requested.
• The Hotel has 161 covered parking spaces available for the guests at €23.00 per car per day.
HOW TO GET TO LEONARDO ROYAL HOTEL AMSTERDAM:
The Hotel is located directly at the metro station Overamstel.
From Schiphol Airport:
• By taxi: It takes approximately 20 minutes by taxi from Schiphol Airport.
• By public transport (20 minutes): From Schiphol Airport take the train towards Amsterdam RAI station and change to the metro Metro station Overamstel
• By car (20 minutes): Get on A4, Follow A4 and A10 to Gooiseweg/s112 in Duivendrecht. Take exit 12 from A10, Continue on Gooiseweg/s112. Take Van der Madeweg and Spaklerweg/s111 to Willem Fenengastraat in Amsterdam-Oost, Amsterdam.
From Amsterdam Central station:
• By public transport (11 minutes): There is a direct metro (line 51 towards Westdijk) to metro station Overamstel.
• By car (20 minutes): Head south toward Prins Hendrikkade, Drive from s100, s114 and A10 to Amsterdam-Oost (exit Amstel Business Park). Take De Heusweg to Willem Fenengastraat.
HOW TO GET FROM LEONARDO ROYAL HOTEL AMSTERDAM (accommodation venue) TO NOVOTEL AMSTERDAM CITY (conference venue)
• Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam is located in front of the metro station Overamstel.
• The closest Train/Metro station to Novotel Amsterdam City is Amsterdam RAI Station (approx. 5-minute walk to the Hotel).
• There is a direct line (1 station) between metro station Overamstel and Amsterdam RAI Station. The trip takes approx. 5 minutes. Metro 50 and 51 will take you from Overamstel Station to Amsterdam RAI Station.
• For more information, please check the link to the website of GVB (Amsterdam metro company): https://en.gvb.nl/
Business Casual attire is recommended for the conference and evening events.
At the Event:
The conference ticket includes all refreshments and any evening activities for all attendees. Other costs such as travel, accomodation, airport transfers and general expenses are the responsibility of the individual delegate.
Questions about the conference?
Please, contact our Customer Success Manager: